Founded in 2002, Christian Today Australia gains affiliation to the Christian Today network based in the U.K. Operating autonomously from its parent company, Christian Today Australia strives to become the number 1 news source for Australian Christians.
The Australian edition of Christian Today is a non-denominational independent company that serves both the Australian and the worldwide community in providing an extensive and up-to-date coverage on the latest Christian events or news.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, all men have guilt imputed; regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptised by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
- We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
Christian Today Australia
L26, 44 Market Street
For more information, please visit contact us.