As we enter “our winter of disconnect,” we invite you to use the time to become more connected with God, His Word, and His people. Winter School starts on 11 May and ends on 17 July over 10 weeks. Choose one or more units, study for academic credit, or study casually, without assignments and exams.
Why Winter School?
- Live-stream, interactive video lectures.
- Independent online study option for added flexibility.
- Fun, accelerated 10-week program.
- Full lecturer, academic and library support.
- Try out theological study during this time of social isolation.
- Opens a pathway to further study that can lead to accreditation as a Baptist pastor or being equipped for other ministries.
Study and Save
Plus now for a limited time, the government is providing a special COVID-19 FEE-HELP loan exemption for eligible students. You could save up to $500* for each unit from our Winter School. With more time in your hands, and financial support, now could be the best time for you to kick-start your bible college adventure and answer God's call to ministry.
Courses that Transform
For new students, our Winter School offers a selection of units that could help you gain credit toward an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, should you wish to pursue further study at Morling. Recommended units for new students include:
- Jesus and the Gospels (livestream and independent online study)
- Foundational Christian Beliefs (livestream and independent online study)
- Christian Worship (independent online study)
For continuing students, Winter School also includes two independent online study units, Post-Exilic Prophets and The Synoptic Gospels, as well as a Wednesday morning livestream of The Pastor's Growth and Development.
Don't miss out! Discover our Winter School courses today. www.morling.edu.au (02) 98780201
Rev Dr Ross Clifford AM is the Principal of Morling College (NSW Baptist) and author of numerous books many of which focus on Christian Apologetics. He is a Vice President of the Baptist World Alliance, President of the Asian Baptist Association, an acclaimed international preacher and speaker, a columnist in many Christian publications, winner of many national and international awards and for many years the Sunday evening Sydney Radio 2CH host. Ross is married to Bev, father and grand father.